Good News, because customer feedback was so good, we decided to have a Hole-In-One, Birdie & Par on the 3rd hole as well. The prizes are also wonderful. This Contest will start from Monday, July 25th, 2022
☆$1000 for Hole-In-One.
☆A Free Round for Birdie.
☆$10 Off Coupon for Par.
*For 18-Hole Paid Public Players
*Needs to be Group of 4
Driving range is open right now for 2022 Golf Season.
Small bucket – $5
Large bucket – $10
For the 2022 season, Trehaven will offer free muffins and coffee every morning for golfers in the proshop!
Trehaven Golf & Country Club will be opened on Friday, Apr 15th, 2022! You can book your tee time through the phone or online now! We can’t wait to see you guys!
by Trehaven Golf Management Team
At the end of season 2021 we will have a Golfer Appreciation Party for our golfer who played over 30 times “ 18-hole” games and held over 30 tickets from this season.
In the Big party golfers will have at least 30 times to draw based on the number of tickets they have held.
This party is only for Public players, it is not include with any type of members.
Take time to get outdoors and enjoy a round of golf. Great exercise, fresh air and the sound of your driver striking the ball. The best part of summer is still ahead!
Everything you need to know about taking up golf from the editors of Golf Digest.
We get it. Golf can seem terribly complicated to the uninitiated. So many rules, so many different kinds of clubs. And then there’s the lingo: birdies, bogeys, bump-and-runs. At Golf Digest, this may be the language we speak every day, but we also know it’s a language that can scare prospective golfers off before they ever pick up a club.
That’s where this online beginner’s guide comes in. To those who know nothing about golf, our goal is to shepherd you through this uncertainty. What kind of clubs do you need? How do you practice? When do you know that you’re ready for the golf course?
Check out the guide at: https://www.golfdigest.com/gallery/golf-beginners-tips
Brush up on your golf trivia with this list full of facts about the game.
- Two-times is not the charm on the green. The chances of making two holes-in-one in a single round of golf are one in 67 million!
- The first ever golf balls were made of thin leather, stuffed with goose feathers. ‘Feather balls’ were used up until 1848, when they were replaced with the ‘Guttie’ ball, named for the rubber-like sap of the Gutta tree, found in the tropics.
- The term ‘birdie’ comes from the late 19th century, when an American gentleman named Ab Smith came up with the phrase, ‘bird of a shot,’ while playing, which eventually turned into the term we use today.
- Feeling inadequate about your high handicap? The truth is that 80% of all golfers never achieve a handicap of less than 18.
- The longest golf hole in the world is the 7th hole of the Sano Course at the Satsuki Golf Club in Japan, measuring a whopping 909 yards.
Check out the rest at https://www.americangolf.com/blog/golf-tips/10-weird-facts-about-golf/
Improve your performance on the course with this 4-week training plan.
Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy have proved that ripped abs and a killer golf game go hand-in-hand. Now, everyone from PGA pros to weekend hackers knows that in order to lower your handicap, you need to get in shape.
Read More at https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19532580/mens-health-golf-workout/